- This event has passed.
January 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A program directed to the new, nearly new, or those staffing industry professionals looking to get a “back to basics” bootcamp. This is a comprehensive one-day deep dive into the wonderful world of staffing. Attendees will work in groups to brainstorm, solve problems, and role-play. Upon completion of this workshop, attendees will be able to execute on the fundamental and core practices in the staffing industry.
Sample topics include:
- Industry Basics: History, Terms, Workflows
- Recruiting: Sourcing, Recruitment Plans, Pipelines
- Screening: Qualifying Candidates Efficiently
- Interviewing: Uncovering the Candidates Value
- Customers: Asking the Right Questions, Understanding their Needs
- Matching: Making a Quality Match, Presenting Candidates
- Offboarding: Ending Assignments