MSA Legal & Compliance Webinar Series: Airtight Contracts With Clients
May 8 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Staffing firms take on more risk, with less direct control, than traditional enterprises. Clients demand staffing firms immunize them from the resulting consequences and liabilities. A firm’s willingness and capacity to assume risk creates a competitive advantage. Effectively managing that risk is critical to financial stability. This program will highlight the most common exposures faced by staffing firms in their client relationships, and will then outline the manner and means by which they can be minimized. Issues we’ll address include:
- Negotiating client contracts so as to put the risk of loss where it belongs.
- Contractual “do’s and don’ts” to minimize leakage.
- Negotiation tactics in msas and with direct clients.
- The extent to which contractual commitments to clients may be protected by insurance.
- Recent amendments to the standard insurance forms which now create a disconnect between familiar client requirements and the “additional insured” or “insured contract” coverage staffing firms procure.
Presented By: David O’Connor